Christina Weis (2021). Surrogacy in Russia: An Ethnography of Reproductive Labour, Stratification and Migration. Emerald
- Granina, N. (2020, July 21). “Ia byla potriasena, uvidev ikh za reshetkoi”: Trekh rossiiskikh vrachei obvinili v torgovle det’mi. Kollegi uvereny v ikh nevinovnosti [“I was shocked to see them behind bars”: Three Russian doctors were accused of child trafficking. Colleagues are convinced of their innocence]. Lenta.ru. https://lenta.ru/articles/2020/07/21/torgovl_deti/
- Nartova, O. (2009). Surrogate motherhood and sperm donorship in the Russian media: Normalizing the body. In W. de Jong & O. Tkach (Eds.), Making bodies, persons and families: Normalizing reproductive technologies in Russia, Switzerland and Germany (pp. 75–94). LIT.
- Rivkin-Fish, M. (2013). Conceptualizing feminist strategies for Russian reproductive politics: Abortion, surrogate motherhood, and family support after socialism. Signs, 38(3), 569–593. https://doi.org/10.1086/668606
- Siegl, V. (2018). Aligning the affective body: Commercial surrogacy in Moscow and the emotional labour of Nastraivatsya. Swiss Journal of Sociocultural Anthropology, 23, 63–72.
- Weis, C. (2021). Surrogacy in Russia: An ethnography of reproductive labour, stratification and migration. Emerald. https://doi.org/10.1108/9781839828966
How to Cite
Chernyaeva, N. (2023). Christina Weis (2021). Surrogacy in Russia: An Ethnography of Reproductive Labour, Stratification and Migration. Emerald. Changing Societies & Personalities, 7(2), 173–177. doi:10.15826/csp.2023.7.2.236